Microsoft Office 365 for Staff
Office 365 is a subscription based product from Microsoft that works by signing in with your Lincoln credentials. This product is free for Lincoln staff and can be installed on five personally owned devices, like your home computer(s), laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- To get Office 365, go to http://portal.office365.com
- Type your Lincoln email address as the username
- Click Settings once you are signed in (gear/ cog icon top right).
- Office 365 settings
- Install software
Microsoft Office 2016 for Staff
Microsoft Office Home Use Program (HUP) works on a once off $15 payment by credit card to purchase a license key for the product (MS Terms and pricing may change without notice).
- Send an email to ITHelp@lincoln.ac.nz or contact us on 03 423 0100 so we can assess your staff account status and so we can provide you with a relevant program code to use as part of the purchasing process online.
- Go to Microsoft Home User Program
- Type in your valid Lincoln University staff email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to purchase the license key but be sure to read the Microsoft Terms before purchasing.
- Download and install the software
Please make contact with email@example.com for assistance.