SIM card and battery power
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM card slot and check the power status of the battery.
- Power on the MyZone by sliding and releasing the power switch.
- If the Power LED is flashing red, you will need to charge the MyZone by connecting the power adaptor.
- Power off the device by sliding and holding the power switch until battery LED changes colour, then release (about three seconds).
Using the MyZone device
- On your Laptop/Computer/Smart phone/iPad, scan for available wireless networks and connect to LU (SSID).
- After entering the security key (The IT Service Desk staff will tell you the latest security key when you collect the device), you will be wirelessly connected to the internet via the the NetComm MyZone device.